Royal Family Suite on Brilliance

Does anyone have any experience with a RFS on the Brilliance or any other radiance class ship? I am currently holding cabin number 8668 but cannot find more pictures or further info on the web. Just had a RFS on the Voyager on it´s transatlantic voyage to Europe on deck 9. Although I loved the amount of space, I was extremely disappointed with the furniture (which was the same as in every other regular cabin and not like the other higher priced suites ) and the overall condition of the cabin which was not well maintained at all ( which sadly enough was also the fact in many areas of the ship ). Now looking at the RCCL webside, the RFS on the Brilliance looks smaller and much darker than the one on the Voyager since it only has the balcony door and one little porthole. The living room looks kinda small too.

Tha balcony on the Voyager was incredible. Loved it due to it´s size. Now the one on the Brilliance on deck 8 looks very small to me. Any pictures or experiences?

I do appreciate any comment. Thank you all.

:) My Grandchildren.Two Girls and Two Boys.Ages from 12yrs to 16yrs,Son And Wife,And Mother and Father,We have Had The Pleasure of Cruising With The RCCL On Four Cruises.And always Having Had The Royal Family Suite.We Had Cabin 8068.On the Brilliance Of The Seas 2005.Christmas,And New Year Hoilday Cruise.We All had a great Time Together,The Ship And All Its Crew,Where Just Great.The room Is a little Smaller Than RCCL Newer Ships.But Plenty off Room To move around in,You and Your Family Should Have a Great Time Together On The Brilliance Of The Seas;Our Next Cruise Will Be For The New Year On The AOS.31st Dec.2006:D :cool: By The way,If Go to Cruise Critic Reviews.And Put in the Ships Name,You Will find out All The Information You Need to Know on all The Ships That You would Like to Travel on.:) Have A Wonderfull Cruise

:o

:) My Grandchildren.Two Girls and Two Boys.Ages from 12yrs to 16yrs,Son And Wife,And Mother and Father,We have Had The Pleasure of Cruising With The RCCL On Four Cruises.And always Having Had The Royal Family Suite.We Had Cabin 8068.On the Brilliance Of The Seas 2005.Christmas,And New Year Hoilday Cruise.We All had a great Time Together,The Ship And All Its Crew,Where Just Great.The room Is a little Smaller Than RCCL Newer Ships.But Plenty off Room To move around in,You and Your Family Should Have a Great Time Together On The Brilliance Of The Seas;Our Next Cruise Will Be For The New Year On The AOS.31st Dec.2006:D :cool: By The way,If Go to Cruise Critic Reviews.And Put in the Ships Name,You Will find out All The Information You Need to Know on all The Ships That You would Like to Travel on.:) Have A Wonderfull Cruise
So Sorry. Ment To Say Cabin.8668

Archived