elation, miami, showtimes

when is the best time to eat and then go to a show? do you have to eat at the early sitting to go to the show afterwards?

i was on the conquest and thought if we had dinner late we could catch a late show like when i was on holland america's nordam, however, if you ate late on the conquest you had to go to an early show.

how is it on the elation?

does anyone know???

thank you

we were on Elation this past week leaving out of Miami, and the show times were 8:45, (9:00 once), & 10:30

thank you for the information. i think we will take the early seating for dinner and then catch the 10 o'clock show. maybe then i'll be ready for a midnight buffett one night. my last few cruises i was too stuffed from the late seating!!!

and i also want to thank you for sharing your photos, i loved them!!!!

one last question, from the pictures i gather there is only one tender port is that correct?

thanks again

thank you for the information. i think we will take the early seating for dinner and then catch the 10 o'clock show. maybe then i'll be ready for a midnight buffett one night. my last few cruises i was too stuffed from the late seating!!!

and i also want to thank you for sharing your photos, i loved them!!!!

one last question, from the pictures i gather there is only one tender port is that correct?

thanks again

That's correct, it was in Half Moon Cay, our first stop, however that was on the Half Moon Cay, St.Thomas/St.John, San Juan Puerto Rico, & Grand Turks/Caicos itenerary. The tender at Half Moon Cay was our only tender. Glad you enjoyed the pics, we had a blast making them!:D

That's correct, it was in Half Moon Cay, our first stop, however that was on the Half Moon Cay, St.Thomas/St.John, San Juan Puerto Rico, & Grand Turks/Caicos itenerary. The tender at Half Moon Cay was our only tender. Glad you enjoyed the pics, we had a blast making them!:D

i will be on the elation in september, that is the itinerary that we will have. my husband hates tender ports (like it makes a difference, he goes anyway lol) however, i have less of a problem getting him to go if it's not tendered!!!

he is a sweetheart, but a stubborn italian!!!!

can't wait to get on the ship!!!!

thanks again

one more question, (for now anyway ;) ) i noticed that you stayed at the miami regency downtown. how was that? we are scheduled to stay there also, my sister booked it:rolleyes: it better be good or she will not enjoy her cruise!!!:D

one more question, (for now anyway ;) ) i noticed that you stayed at the miami regency downtown. how was that? we are scheduled to stay there also, my sister booked it:rolleyes: it better be good or she will not enjoy her cruise!!!:D
It was nice enough. I mean, you can tell lots of people stay there, but it's not trashy. I went to hyatt regency . com and looked at the virtual tour, and the rooms are just as they look. I added a few more pics at the end of my scrapbook to give you the general idea. Whatever you do, don't eat at the little restaraunt that is inside next to the sportsbar............unless you don't mind paying 10.00 for a burger. They have a terrace you'll find it, beautiful view of a little channel of water there, surrounded by palm trees. It's on the floor below the main lobby. You can take the stairs down, escalator, and there's even a button on the elevator to take you there. I would have posted the pic we have of the room, but it involves :eek: DH being wrapped in nothing but a towel, and I don't think he'd like it if i put it up.:rolleyes: Check out their website and let me know what ya think. Go to Bayside and check it out. They have everything you can think of. That is also where they do the tours on boats of famous homes, etc. We had a blast there. They had live entertainment the night that we went. It was great.

It was nice enough. I mean, you can tell lots of people stay there, but it's not trashy. I went to hyatt regency . com and looked at the virtual tour, and the rooms are just as they look. I added a few more pics at the end of my scrapbook to give you the general idea. Whatever you do, don't eat at the little restaraunt that is inside next to the sportsbar............unless you don't mind paying 10.00 for a burger. They have a terrace you'll find it, beautiful view of a little channel of water there, surrounded by palm trees. It's on the floor below the main lobby. You can take the stairs down, escalator, and there's even a button on the elevator to take you there. I would have posted the pic we have of the room, but it involves :eek: DH being wrapped in nothing but a towel, and I don't think he'd like it if i put it up.:rolleyes: Check out their website and let me know what ya think. Go to Bayside and check it out. They have everything you can think of. That is also where they do the tours on boats of famous homes, etc. We had a blast there. They had live entertainment the night that we went. It was great.

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

at least i know i can enjoy my pre-cruise without killing my sister!!! lol

do you know if there is a liquor store nearby so i can buy some wine?

you have been so informative, i hope i'm not abusing you. thanks again

Archived