Have A Favorite Tshirt Or Ballcap That You Absolutely Cannot Cruise Without??

MrNobody

I own a Gator Wrestling Park and Rec Staff T shirt I bought in New Orleans and a Dallas Cowboys training camp ballcap that I refuse to cruise without...anybody else got a favorite T or Ballcap or any other clothing they absolutely, positively will NOT cruise without!!:D ...Jake

Two items of clothing come to mind. I have what looks like a straw hat that you can roll up and stuff in your luggage. When you take it out, it goes right back to it's original shape. I bought it on one of our Princess cruises. Then there's my flowing silk caftan that I bought in St. Lucia. Love that thing to lounge around in and absolutely will not cruise without it!

I usually take whatever ballcap is the current fave. First cruise it was a hat an old college buddy had given me. Last year it was a hat I had made that carried the logo (designed by Dad - for you S&S'ers) for my brother's website. Got one this year that was Dad's before I pass. I'm a fairly lucky guy (if you've seen pics of Deb you'll understand), so the rotating hat trick seems to work...:D

Well, I have a brand new Saints and Sinners T-shirt that I received in the mail this week.(Designed by Mike's Dad BTW) Will absolutely have to wear it on my 10/23/04 cruise!!!!!:D

You know it's the strangest thing I have the same shirt and will wear it proudly along with my Goldwing hat.

My husband is a fanatic Nascar fan and doesn't leave home without his Jeff Gordon ballcap (one of a million he must have!!!) and/or t-shirt. I get sooooo mad. But that's what makes him HIM! He'll be the one on the Legend 11?27/04. Gentlemen, start your engines.......

O.K., I confess. I have a huge Mickey Mouse t-shirt that I must take on every cruise, to wear lounging around the cabin. Hubby hates it but he swears he wasn't responsible when I found it in the trash can. Right, the cabin steward put it there.:p

O.K., I confess. I have a huge Mickey Mouse t-shirt that I must take on every cruise, to wear lounging around the cabin. Hubby hates it but he swears he wasn't responsible when I found it in the trash can. Right, the cabin steward put it there.:p

ROFLMAO!!!

My Mother has the same t-shirt!

and I 'used' to have the same problem when I would throw his crap away...

LOL!

(i love mm!)

Dotcruiser, I'm so sorry to hear that your DH is a Jeff Gordon fan. It really kinda puts a stain on the Cruise Critic board and Carnival....lol :)

(just teasing.....or am I?)

I have a black cowboy hat that has been to more countries and islands than some people so I have to take it with me on every trip. Kind of like the straw hat mentioned, I've crushed it 1,000 times it seems and it always comes back looking good.

I have a bathing suit coverup I bought for my first cruise in 1983. Have to take it with me on all cruises. Hubby HATES it! Couldn't find it when packing for our last cruise and accused him of throwing it away. Hah, but I found it in a different drawer than usual. Don't wear it outside of the cabin anymore but like to lounge in it on the balcony.

Vatmax...I have a favorite black cowboy hat I wear around town all the time so I know what you mean...my Dallas Cowboys ballcap was off white when I bought it and now the bill is kinda tan...ay yi yi:eek:

I have that same Saints & Sinners T-shirt that I plan to wear on the 10/23/04 cruise. I also have a swimsuit cover up that has to be 20 years old by now that I take with me. Very comfy and good for wearing around the room.

I own a Gator Wrestling Park and Rec Staff T shirt I bought in New Orleans and a Dallas Cowboys training camp ballcap that I refuse to cruise without...anybody else got a favorite T or Ballcap or any other clothing they absolutely, positively will NOT cruise without!!:D ...Jake

Yes..

I have a denim ballcap with an American flag made up of small colored crystals. Perfect for sticking your ponytail through while sunbathing, so it doesn't fly away! LOL

Yes..

I have a denim ballcap with an American flag made up of small colored crystals. Perfect for sticking your ponytail through while sunbathing, so it doesn't fly away! LOL

Bird...you need to stop wearing a weave...why would your ponytail fly away...LMAO...Jake

I saw the perfect shirt I'll have to have for my next cruise. On the last day while leaving the Conquest we saw someone wearing a shirt with the quote "I need a vacation".

I have a t-shirt that has Woody Woodpecker on the front. He looks all messed up like he just got out of bed, bloodshot eyes and all. He has a coffee cup in hand (wing) and the caption reads "Got Coffee?". I then grab my cup of coffe and wonder around the upper decks. I also take my buffalo skin cowboy hat.

Archived