Wind July - teens, ice cream, pools question

lorif

Hi,

We are a couple of weeks from our cruise now and have a couple of last minute questions.

1. Is ice cream bar operating during Alaskan cruises? if yes, is there an additional charge for the ice cream?

2. Do you have any teens that have cruised with you on the Wind and what did they enjoy the most? Any suggestions? They are signed up for teen club/smoothie cards.

3. Do the pools get used very much on Alaskan cruises?

4. Can teens use the fitness room?

Thanks for your help.

I took my young teens to Alaska on RCCL a few years ago, and they loved it! The pools were open during the cruise, and being from Canada (thicker blood??), many times we were the only ones in the pools.....everyone else was walking around in winter coats!!

They both loved the clubs, and my oldest did not want to leave the ship when we were in port....so she stayed on for the day while the rest of us toured around town!

the ice cream was always served on the ship (although there was no ice cream bar on NCCL)

I think that my kids enjoyed the freedom of not having Mom and Dad around and could be independant, although still under the supervision of the kids club.

Hope this answers a couple of your questions!

We are leaving on August 19 on the Sun.....without kids!!:D

Have a great trip!!!:p

Archived