Favorite Carnival picture...

wercruzin

Lets see what else I got ...

Here is the Miracle ...

Carnival-Miracle.jpg

The Destiny ...

Destiny.jpg

Another one of the Pride (I got to go out to Long Beach and get me some more Pride photos) ...

Pride-OH.jpg

The Victory ...

Victory.jpg

The Ecstasy in San Pedro ...

Esctasy.jpg

Yup Kathy, they are for real. But relax, (to answer mac4cruise's question as well) they were taken from one of the other ships (can't for the life of me remember which one...duck would know) as they were being routed around Rita to, I believe, Galveston. Both had no PAX on board. Would have been one h*ll of a ride thought. ;) :D

I believe those were taken from Sensation

Ia Orana All-

BILL- I just wanted to say THANKS for sharing the photos you did of Ecstacy going around-through- what have you Rita... I have never seen anything like that, and I am so much *more* appreciative of what those ships can go through, but most important the ones that Push it through those types of situations. I agree..It would have been one heck of a ride... Like Bull Riding- except I would have a drink in my hand while yelling YeeeHawww!

*laughs*

tahiti

Yup Kathy, they are for real. But relax, (to answer mac4cruise's question as well) they were taken from one of the other ships (can't for the life of me remember which one...duck would know) as they were being routed around Rita to, I believe, Galveston. Both had no PAX on board. Would have been one h*ll of a ride thought. ;) :D

YIKES:eek: I really admire that captain and crew more than ever before...:o

I believe those were taken from Sensation

You are correct. No pax were onboard but both ships had a full crew at this time. I have some friends that were on the Ecstacy. Not much fun during those couple of days.

Here's one with passengers. The notorious Triumph shot

triumph.jpg

And some carnival shots in normal weather

The Fantasy at 1/2 Moon

DSC01819.JPG

The "Carnival Corp" Zuiderdam at Grand Turk

HPIM2124.JPG

The Carnival Conquest

IMG_0237.JPG

I love Carnival Showgirls

Me Too

P5030066.JPG

Wennfred:I have noted you have posted many pictures over time. What is your secret. I have attempted several times with some success and have tried various methods but it seems to be a hit or miss. I am sure there are many who would like to know your method. Thanks

Why is it that I can see some of the pictures just fine - but others all I can see is a box with a red X in it:confused: Is it my computer settings?

As I understand it, Webshots has done something to prevent ubb linking, so the X shows up instead of the picture. If you want to see the picture, open up another browser. Do a right mouse click on the X and choose Properties, highlight and copy the entire url address, switch to the second browser and paste it in the address bar and click Go. If you did it right, the picture should show up. Good luck.

As I understand it, Webshots has done something to prevent ubb linking, so the X shows up instead of the picture. If you want to see the picture, open up another browser. Do a right mouse click on the X and choose Properties, highlight and copy the entire url address, switch to the second browser and paste it in the address bar and click Go. If you did it right, the picture should show up. Good luck.

That worked for me. Thank you!!! :rolleyes:

Archived