Bringing Alcohol-Need Answer Fast

harmon25

My cruise leaves tomorrow! Can the machines see water bottles tucked into the suitcase? I want to bring some baccardi on board and pour it into poland spring bottles to go on board. Will they be able to see the bottles? Will they confiscate it?

I once brought a bottle of Southern Comfort, 2 bottles of Vodka and a bottle of rum in my checked luggage and had no problem whatsoever...I just layered all the bottles with clothes in between....

Don't worry about it :p

a bottle of rum and a bottle of tequila on our cruise. It was wrapped in beach towels in our checked luggage. No problems...:D

I would advise against taking it in your carry-on bags. That's where the people who have been caught with it were carrying it...one poster talked about having to go to the bathroom with security and they watched her dump it out of the water bottle.:eek:

What are the consequences of being caught? I think I'll wrap it in a towel in my checked bag in water bottles. I am 21, can I be kicked off the cruise before it departs?

Never heard of anyone having it confiscated on Carnival. If they did find it before you cruised they would just throw it out or hold it til the end. They aren't going to arrest you or not let you cruise. Also, I would personally not go through the trouble of rebottling it. Original bottles and if they take them, they take them.. that is just me. I don't like to put too much time into things like that :D

When they find it, and they Will,:eek: you will be deported to a foriegn prison where you will be somebodies bitch for the next 50 or so years. :mad: The only good side of that is that they will give you your liquor in your "cabin" so at least you wont feel soo much pain. Wait a min here, I misread your post. I thought you were posting about getting married on board.............

Your gonna be fine............

When they find it, and they Will,:eek: you will be deported to a foriegn prison where you will be somebodies bitch for the next 50 or so years. :mad: The only good side of that is that they will give you your liquor in your "cabin" so at least you wont feel soo much pain. Wait a min here, I misread your post. I thought you were posting about getting married on board.............

Your gonna be fine............

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Stick with the original plastic bottles in your checked luggage, and you'll be fine. I usually also pack a second suitcase whose sole contents are two cases of beer, but that's only because Carnival doesn't carry my brand ;)

The only good side of that is that they will give you your liquor in your "cabin" so at least you wont feel soo much pain

You don't know how right you are...

A guy down the hall (not part of my party) was put under "house arrest" early on the second day, and we saw them bring him down a big bottle of booze.

That same room probably got the second largest total room service delivery of the entire ship...

Archived