Bermuda Water Park

Celeste43

Has anyone been to the new water park that opened last year? I believe its on the Wyndham Resort! I heard it was $50pp - you could only use the water park and not the resort itself or the resorts beach. My question is has anyone been the water park and did you enjoy it?

There is a Water park at King's Wharf worth seeing.It's at the Marine Park. Lots of snorkeling, big water slide, nice beach area. Lockers, showers, all sorts of rentals, restaurant and restrooms. Be aware water shoes are a must. Pick them up at home and bring them with you. Also good on some of the more coral filled beaches.

Has anyone been to the new water park that opened last year? I believe its on the Wyndham Resort! I heard it was $50pp - you could only use the water park and not the resort itself or the resorts beach. My question is has anyone been the water park and did you enjoy it?

There is a Water park at King's Wharf worth seeing.It's at the Marine Park. Lots of snorkeling, big water slide, nice beach area. Lockers, showers, all sorts of rentals, restaurant and restrooms. Be aware water shoes are a must. Pick them up at home and bring them with you. Also good on some of the more coral filled beaches.

We just came back from our weeks stay at the Wyndham for our honeymoon. There is a small waterpark. It rained the entire time we wer there so did not hit the pool or water park. Nothing to talk about really. 2 covered spiral waterslides. A lazy river (consisting of a small circle no bigger than approx 75') Also has a play area with water jets. To be honest, after spending an hour at the waterpark you could get bored.

Dyanna

We just came back from our weeks stay at the Wyndham for our honeymoon. There is a small waterpark. It rained the entire time we wer there so did not hit the pool or water park. Nothing to talk about really. 2 covered spiral waterslides. A lazy river (consisting of a small circle no bigger than approx 75') Also has a play area with water jets. To be honest, after spending an hour at the waterpark you could get bored.

Dyanna

Thank you Dyanna for your first hand information. The info I read on the Wyndham web-site made it sound like it was a BIG park. I know the rain must have limited some of your site seeing - but did you go or do something that you consider a "be sure not to miss" while your in Bermuda? would you go back?

Congratulations to you and your husband.:o

• 3 weeks later...

I just came bacl from the 7/9 EOS and I booked a day pass at the park. The best thing I could have done. Kids (12 & 16) loved it. Endless pool, hottub, snorkling, trampoline all from one area. A short walk to the lightout (closed currently) and horseshoe bay. You can even spend time on the private beaches of the Southhampton Princess & The Reefs.

Archived