Star - Internet Use, luggage tags, check in, etc???

kmgl

I noticed in our cruise documents that they assigned us an e-mail address. Is it free to use computers on the Star to access the internet, or is there a charge? If so, how much?

We booked our own air and we are not using NCL. However, we are using NCL transfers. They sent us luggage tags. They are supposed to meet us at baggage claim for transportation. Do we wait until we pick up our luggage at baggage claim, then put the tags on, and turn them over to NCL, or do we go ahead and put the tags on before we get on the airplane (since we are not using NCL air, I thought I should check on this).

Also, I assumed the tags are not for carry-ons, but someone told me we are supposed to put the luggage tags on carry-ons also. Is that correct?

Thanks.

Our flight arrives about 10 am and I am guessing it won't take more than an hour to get to the ship (with NCL transfers). What time will they let us board the ship? Are there plenty of places to sit while we wait? One of our party has a bad back and cannot stand for long periods of time.

Hi Kmgl,

my DH and i were on the NCL Sun April of this year. We booked our own flight to Miami and took care of our own transportation to the ship. We put our luggage tags on all of our luggage prior to our flight. we also had the luggage tags on our carry ons. It was not necessary to have the tags on the carry ons, but is was kinda kool to see if there were other passengers on the plane that would also be on NCL.

minimom:) :) :)

Archived