Question for South Floridians

LHC

Do any of you know when the National Hockey League posts the schedules for there season?

DD would dearly love to see the Florida Panthers during our 3 days post or 2 days post cruise stay in FLL.

Thanks,

Linda

Yes, and I signed up for email updates, plus I have checked with the NHL web site and none of the schedules for 2006-07 are on line yet.

My understanding from talking with the Panthers arena site is that individual tickets sell out rapidly, as a majority go to area season ticket holders, so I am trying to plan when, how often and how I should look..

LInda

Yes, and I signed up for email updates, plus I have checked with the NHL web site and none of the schedules for 2006-07 are on line yet.

My understanding from talking with the Panthers arena site is that individual tickets sell out rapidly, as a majority go to area season ticket holders, so I am trying to plan when, how often and how I should look..

LInda

Previous years schedules have been released in mid July so start checking in two weeks.

Archived