sea pass and AO question

karessamom

What is a good way to keep a sea pass with a 5yo or do they even need it for Ocean Adventure. (I think otherwise I'd keep it with my stuff) I'm afraid that if it was on a lenyard he'd just take it off and loose it?? Also I was wondering do they band your kids wrists like Carnival does--so if you were ever separated in an emergency they could direct him back to your area (muster station etc.) (what I mean is that I heard on Carnival that any child under a certain age is banded when they get onboard they are to wear the wristband throughout the cruise and in an event of an emergency the care givers at the kids club know where to direct the child so he would get back to you if at all possible--does RCCL do anything like this??--or how do they work it??) Thanks for your input

A 5YO shouldn't need it. The child should be either with you (where you'll have it) or in AO (where he will not need it).

About the only thing a 5YO will probably need their seapass for is embarking/debarking and, if they have the soda option, getting soda.

All kids under 14(?) will get a wristband with their muster station upon boarding. Those kids removing said wristband, will be issued new ones (I've seen several 'tweens' nabbed on different cruises). AO has their own emergency procedures and drills.

Archived