Dining Room for Victory Lunch?

virginiab

Can anyone tell me which dining room on the Victory is used for breakfast and lunch? In December, we're cruising with my mother who uses a walker, so waiter service meals may be easier than fighting through the buffet crowds. (Buffet has been my usual breakfast/lunch choice).

I'm hoping breakfast and lunch are served in the aft dining room, as it is closer to her cabin. Before I start talking up the benefits of breakfast and lunch in the dining room, I want to have some good info to suggest that those meals aren't half a ship awaay from the aft elevator....

Thanks for any help you can give!

Virginia

They are aft, sorry, though it's a beautiful dining room. We ate most breakfasts and lunches in there and it was great. Of course, if mobility is the issue and you're at the front of the ship, that doesn't matter much (of course the buffet is also mostly aft).

Thanks! I got my mother a cabin close to the aft elevator, so the aft dining room will be gret for us! I really appreciate having the info ahead of time. Gotta love these boards.

Virginia

Archived