Dec 12 Sailing Jewel of the Seas

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! My Husband Carl and I (Melissa) will be joining you on the December 12th, 2004 sailing on the beautiful Jewel of the Seas! We have stateroom 9006! We can't wait! We have been on the Radiance and just loved her! I can't wait until we set sail on the Jewel! Happy Sailings and Bon Voyage!!! Melissa

ssantow has a posting which he is using to create a list of all of us CC cruisers on this sailing of the Jewel. Why don't you all go to his posting and sign up?

Hey there, We're Dave, Mary-Lynne, Chris (14) and Lindsey (11). We've got a balcony and an inside on deck 9 and our friends Walt, Karen, Meghan (14) and Jillian (11) also have a balcony on deck 9. Since none of the other adults in my group post on message boards, they fail to see the value of CC so they've asked me not to post our cabin #'s at this time (whatever!). They certainly want all the info I provide but I guess they think it just magically appears. I do hope to talk them into the meet and mingle in whatever form it takes. Also, all you folks travelling without kids, do not panic. I can assure you that we are very strict parents and our kids are very well behaved. I can't promise that you won't hear them giggling down the hall but there'll be none of ours banging on doors in the middle of the night or driving everyone crazy on the elevators or any of the other things that are commonly dreaded when talking about kids on cruises! I wish I knew how to post a link to ssantow's thread on the roll call page for those who haven't been there yet but sadly, I'm still a bill of a computer numbskull! Maybe Stan will see this thread and direct them over.

Archived