Booking multiple cabins & past guest #

marquez305

Couldn't find the info, so I thought I'd ask the experts.

I will be booking 4 cabins for a quick group family cruise this September. There are 8 people going, 5 have been on Carnival before. Usually I book online, so I just use my husbands past guest # for our 1 cabin. Can I use his # for all 4 cabins? Do I need to find out the past guest # for everyone (I don't even know my #!)? Will the 3 people that haven't been on Carnival before be charged a different rate?

I know I'll find out when I call, but I wanted to go into it with a little knowledge. Thanks!

As long as there is 1 past guest in each cabin everyone in that cabin will get the rate...as for booking carnival should be able to find them without each number, either by name or phone number.

Guest YesitDonna

If there is a past guest rate on your cruise, I would book a past guest in each room so everyone will get the rate. You can change around as to who has which room when you get on the ship.

No, each guest not cabin has to have a PG number so 5 of you will get the discount.

This is incorrect, as susequent posters have stated. Everyone booked in the CABIN gets the PG discount, not just the Past Guest.

I have sailed Carnival; my husband has not. We both got the PG discount for our upcoming cruise. :)

I am booked on the Destiny for Oct. 1st. We have 8 people going.

Three people have not cruised CCL before.

One guy is in my brother's cabin with his pg#, both have discount.

I put my girlfriend in my husband's cabin and I am listed with her husband...so all four of us have the same rate.

I did this at the advice of my Carninval Personal Sales Rep.

All eight of us have the discount now.

We've done the same thing for our Victory cruise this August. DH, myself and our two kids are all past guests. A couple of weeks after we booked our two cabins some friends decided to join us and they wanted two cabins for themselves and their two kids but they are not past guests. We thought they'd have to pay the one day sale rate that was available. It was about $40 per person higher than the past guest rate. The PVP we dealt with was great. She put one member of my family with one member of their family in each of the cabins so that everyone got the past guest rate. We'll just go to guest relations when we get on board and straighten out the key situation. It's pretty bizarre when looking at the reservations though. They had to put one adult with one of the kids and one past guest with one new passenger in each cabin. They actually have my husband sharing a cabin with their 13 year old daughter:eek: . :D

Archived