Is Partying a problem on Miracle or Conquest?

gstepic

I really don't think you can go wrong on the Glory, Conquest or Miracle.

With it being October 2nd , there should not be many schools that are out for fall break yet. Our schools system's fall break is not until October 6th.

No college age folks on board, since they don't get a long enough fall break to cruise an entire week.

Enjoy whichever one you select.

For future reference, it is generally the 3 or 4 day cruises that have more of the party atmosphere that we like to avoid. (especially when school is out)

Happy Cruising!

Funny that you should be considering the Miracle, Conquest and Glory. I've been on the Miracle, I'm going on the Conquest in October and the Glory in January!

I'm sure that a lot of your concerns stem from "Newbie Ignorance", a disease we all suffered from at one point in our lives, and is 100% curable. To make the most of a peaceful night's rest, choose a deck that is sandwiched between two "passenger only" decks (i.e., on the Miracle it is Deck 6, on the Glory/Conquest it is Deck 7 - although both are called the Empress Deck).

While you can pick your friends and your nose, you cannot pick your neighbors on a cruise ship. However, you can always pick up the phone and call the Purser to report a loud party.

Regardless of your choice, I am sure you will have a fantastic time.

Archived