Splenda on EOS

The last I knew, none of the RCI ships offer Splenda. I've always brought my own. I keep a supply of packets in my purse at all times so I don't even have to remember to bring it. It's just there when I want it where ever I may be.

They're supposed to have it available for anyone that asks for it. At least that's what the Captain of the lasr RCI ship we were on this May told us.

We did not ask for it, so can't say for sure. You should probably take some along, but ask for it on the ship.

They don't put it out because of the cost, it seems people tend to take much more than they need.

I will be on my first cruise this October. This is the first time I even thought about which sweetener they might offer (I actually thought they would offer all the colors - pink, blue, and yellow) - so now I am curious if they have Equal since it costs about the same as Splenda.

Thanks

was on Explorer in May, the only place I found splenda was a section of the windjammer. They would open this section only in the very early morning for coffee and continental breakfast and that is the only place I found it.

Definately pack a box of 100 packets and you won't have to worry about the ship having it. However what you do about your table-mates wanting some of your "stash" is something you'll have to deal with.

Just off Explorer yesterday. Found Splenda everywhere in the Windjammer but not at the little coffee area in the Cafe Promenade. I don't remember if they had it in the formal dining room or not (I think they did), but it was plentiful in the Windjammer so I always grabbed a few extra at breakfast to carry with me to use when I picked up coffee in the promenade cafe later in the day.

Archived