Bar Set up phone #?

dongordon

I am very computer illiterate when it comes to the search on these boards...it never seems to work.

I know it has been given before, so......

What is the phone # to order a bar set up on the Spirit?

Thanks.

Don

Hey shoreguy,

What exactly is a bar setup? What does it cost? We are going on POH 1/1/07. Thanks for the info.:)

Sorry no bar setup for the NCLA HI cruises:( On NCl they offer a liter depending on brand for 40 or 55 dollars.

Sorry no bar setup for the NCLA HI cruises:( On NCl they offer a liter depending on brand for 40 or 55 dollars.

Whoa, that's alot I guess. Oh well, I guess I'll be bringing "my own". I've picked up tips from the other posts about bringing stuff.

Whoa, that's alot I guess. Oh well, I guess I'll be bringing "my own". I've picked up tips from the other posts about bringing stuff.

$40 is a bargain especially since NCL has seen those same tips. Just don't be upset if your stuff does not make it and everything is by the drink.

A liter of Absolute for $40 - 7 drinks onboard pays for it :rolleyes: You could leave half the bottle behind and still be ahead.

Don't get it - we spend 1000s on a cruise and an extra $15 over retail is alot to have a bottle waiting for you in your cabin and not have to worry about smuggling, I must be missing something

What brand name of vodka is available?

Can you order juices also (pineapple, tomatoe, grapefruit, etc.)?

Don

You can call and ask but as I recall.

$40 - Smirnoff, Absoute, Finlandia

$55 - Stolli

You can get some juces from room service (orange, grapefruit, tomato) by the glass or bring your own small cans

http://community.webshots.com/photo/551727753/2831332080051977359BxPBzp

Archived