Glory International Pier

DREAMSAFLOAT

Docked Glory at the International pier last week. Most of pier is still in poor shape but enough is fixed for glory to dock and not have to tender. I think Ectasy or Sensation was there and had to tender in to the whats left of the Carnival pier next door. Small shopping area near pier not much there. lots of haggeling from locals "come into my shop" etc. overall dissappointed in this stop. Coz is still in tough shape from Wilmas 4 day stay at a catagory5 but according to another pax who was there in March they have made lots of improvements. None of which were apparent to me after being to Coz several times before. We took the Fury Catamaran Excursion thru carnnival that left right from the pier it was fun. Reefs are in poor shape for snorkeling again due to Wilma. But it was fun anyway. Did not take a taxi into town but maybe someone else that did can give their experience with that. I wish I had enought time to do that and visit my favorite Carlos& Charlies. Very sad to see the devastation the hurricaine did after being there before. I hope they can rebuild bigger and better. Coz is usually a fun place.

Archived