Cruise Price Dropped...CC Class

cruzin4us

Just in case any of you are on the South America Cruise (Infinity), Dec 17th, the CC Cabins dropped $400 pp yesterday. They are cheaper than the 2B & 2A Cabins. Just thought I'd pass on the info :D

Laurie

We're taking our first cruise 1/8/2007 and I don't know what a "CC Cabin" is. We are Listed in a catagory 2C...Is this the same?

CC is the Concierge cabins. 2C is a balcony cabin (not a bad choice either :) ). On our particular cruise, the prices are about the same, but there are more ammenities with the concierge cabin.

Hope that helps ;)

Laurie

Today I checked my travel agents website, and they were offering $100 off pp if you are 55 yrs or older. My friends husband is 57, so both my girlfriend (who is 47) and her husband BOTH got an additional $100 pp!!!

I just saved them $1000 in 2 days :) I think I should be a TA.....lol

Since you have been on the summit a number of times, would you please tell me whether it is better to be on the Skye Deck or a lower deck? Is it too noisy, etc. because of the pool and spa being just above Skye Deck?

ok guys, I just checked again, and my cruise price dropped another $150 pp......is this too good to be true??

If any of you are cruising to South America on Infinity (Dec 17th)......check the Celebrity website, your cabin may have gone down too.

Laurie :)

Archived