Question for Recent Elation travlers

Dmarie305

My DH was wanting me to see if I could find out what movies they were playing on the Elation. Carnival says that they are first run movies. Are they really?

Also, did any of you experience the Camp Carnival? I remember seeing a small area (similiar to the babysitting area at my gym) designated for kids when I traveled on the Fascination in 2001. I am traveling with my 6 year old and my neices and nephew who are 3, 5, and 7 and I was wondering what the space will be like for the little ones so I can set realistic expectations.

One more question, can you use your S&S card to play BINGO or do you need cash to play?

The movies changed every day. Most were fairly recent, like King Kong, Eight Below and Failure to Launch for example.

We didn't participate in Camp Carnival, but there were plenty of activities for all age groups and we did see groups of kids in different places appearing to have a lot of fun.

Archived