Canopy Tour Questions

Hey everyone. I tried posting this on the Jamaica board but no one has responded. We will be going on the Canopy Tour out of MoBay next week. I was wondering what to pack for us for that specific excursion.

Shorts/bathing suit/pants/capris???

Also, any suggestions on what to use to hold our camera?? I would love to be able to take pics during the tour.

Thanks!

Sam

Wear something comfortable. I went with cargo-type capris and a 3/4 length sleeved t-shirt. It is humid and buggy, so bugspray (especially around the ankles and feet) is a good idea. They won't let you apply it once you have the gear on, so be sure to do it before that.

It can also be muddy and slippery, so wear sneakers, or sandals with backs on them (so they don't fall off).

This is the ONE excursion in which I used a fanny pack (I am not a fan of fanny packs). You must have your hands free, so either keep your camera in a pocket of cargo-type pants/shorts, or bring some sort of fanny pack.

If you are with other people and want to take pics, make sure to have 2-3 people between you on the zips, so you have a chance to land, get your camera out, and photograph the person you are with. If you go back-to-back on the zips, it's nearly impossible to get pictures of each other.

Enjoy! It's a BLAST!!!!

1464097124_zipdance2sm.JPG.d2d08bc5f0c307dfebc7897f55850ac8.JPG

Archived