Dolphin Discovery costs

TheCruisingBrewers

In doing a cost comparsion I am trying to get an idea of what the do it yourself versus Carnival costs would be... It looks like you have to pay a 12 dollar entrance fee in addition to the dolphin swims... do they pick you up at the pier of do you ave to get to Chakannab yourself? If so how much is that?

I am just wondering, if with the added costs and the late time the Dolphin encounter is set up for it might be better to do this via Carnival?

Any insight or info will be greatly appreciated.

Nancy

Dolphin Discovery won't pick you up at the pier, but cabs in Cozumel are cheap. I think we paid $8 for the cab. The cab fare will depend on which pier you dock at. (Make sure you know so you can tell the cab driver on the return trip!) There was no problem getting a cab back to the pier.

Carnival's tour included the transportation, entrance fee to the park, and the swim/discovery experience. I did the tour on my own, and didn't book it in advance. Just showed up at the park & they happened to have a spot open. But, the tour is very popular, so it would be a good idea to book it in advance.

Archived