Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Two

CoachTerry14

I had a FABULOUS full- body massage @ Paradise Beach last March. As I recall it was $1per minute.

ahhhhh, there's nothing like laying on the beach, listening to the waves while getting a great maasage:-) And these girls REALLY know how to give a good massage!

Enjoy!

Annie

When r u coming back? The pineapples miss u!:D

Hi Tom,

We have a party of 12 & are arriving next week on the Rhapsody. We are looking forward to visiting Paradise. Can't wait for a massage & the kids can't wait to play on the toys. What ever you are doing keep it up!!! I have only read very positive comments about Paradise Beach. You must be doing something right. Looking forward to our visit & I would like to thank you for being so available on these boards.

Pennie

I second that - it's amazing to ask a question about a place so far away and get such good information and advice! I too have only read really great things and our whole family is really looking forward to visiting! THANKS! :)

I have a few questions for Tom at Paradise Beach; or anyone else who can give some insight. I have been to Cozumel several times (always as a diver) and I was there in June and Paradise Beach was closed. It seems that it is up and running; what areas are open?

If we decide to spend the day can we snorkel, snuba, rent jetskis, kyaks? Is ther food, How is the food? What about Beverages???

I know that is a lot to ask but we are coming in January and are trying to decide what area we want to hang out for the day. We are not big shoppers more beach bumbs and drinkers :)

Any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks so much......

I've seen a couple of references to dive operators being allowed to drop divers off at PB. Can anyone recommend a good outfit? We will be there in February and I plan to take my kids (11 and 7) to PB while my husband gets some diving in. He would like to meet up with us at PB rather than go back to the ship, grab a cab, etc. This sounds like the perfect plan for everyone to do what they want and still spend time together.

Any recommendations?

Hi Tom,

I will be there on Dec. 29 with about 15 people. I was wondering if we wanted to do the snorkeling tour from there, how do we reserve it? and is the water cold at that time of year? Thanks Tom, and I can't wait to see ya. :D

Can't do "business" on the boards, so just email me!

Hi Tom,

We have a party of 12 & are arriving next week on the Rhapsody. We are looking forward to visiting Paradise. Can't wait for a massage & the kids can't wait to play on the toys. What ever you are doing keep it up!!! I have only read very positive comments about Paradise Beach. You must be doing something right. Looking forward to our visit & I would like to thank you for being so available on these boards.

Pennie

Thanks for the compliments, we'll see ya next week!:D

paradisecozumel

I second that - it's amazing to ask a question about a place so far away and get such good information and advice! I too have only read really great things and our whole family is really looking forward to visiting! THANKS! :)

Looking forward to meeting y'all...:)

I've seen a couple of references to dive operators being allowed to drop divers off at PB. Can anyone recommend a good outfit? We will be there in February and I plan to take my kids (11 and 7) to PB while my husband gets some diving in. He would like to meet up with us at PB rather than go back to the ship, grab a cab, etc. This sounds like the perfect plan for everyone to do what they want and still spend time together.

Any recommendations?

Alison comes highly recommended and will drop you off at PB if she is going by there on her return.

Ron

I would like to hear from those of you who have parasailed from Paradise Beach.

Do they offer photos and/or videos for sale? If so, what is the cost of each?

If not, are they willing to take either or both using your camera?

Also, do you recommend taking a camera with you while you are actually up in the air parasailing?

Thanks!

My wife and I went parasailing at Paradise Beach in September. That was the first time either one of us had parasailed and we loved it. We went up together and they charged us $45 per person. They did take pics but I don't know what the charge was since my wife was the one who purchased it. Also, they let my brother in law ride in the boat and take pics of us too. Have fun.

When we were there last January, the part of Paradise beach we were at was soooo rocky going into the water. Very painful and had to be so careful with your footing so as not to fall while walking into the water. We were inbetween where the iceberg is (it was to our right) and a dock that goes out into the water with a little hut on the end of it (that was to our left).

Is it we were just in a bad spot? It was so rocky I had to hold onto my niece's hand to be able to walk over all the rocks until we got out into the sand (when the water was about mid-thigh high). I saw one man coming out of the water back to the shore, he slipped on the rocks and cut his knee pretty badly.

I've just never seen any mention the rocks before and was wondering if this was just a bad part of the beach and the rest is sandy? Maybe the rocks were washed in from the hurricane earlier and they have since removed them? Anyone know? :confused:

Added note: I correct myself...I see now where on page 1 ExcitedCruiser posted about the rocks also, so I have to take it back about not seeing anyone else mention the rocks.

I was at PB last Jan. ('06') months after the hurricane!!! We had a fabulous time and are planning to be back in the area this coming Jan. ('07'). I have seen someone say that PB does an all-inclusive package now?? Is this true??? If so, what does it include?? I love the web site but it hasn't been working, when I have been there anyway????

Can anyone help me out with this???

Thanks gumballz! Three ships I'll have to hurry!:D :eek: :D :eek:

Three ships and you will have to hurry...try 8!!!! :eek: We are in on Nov 30th with 7 other ships, all in around the 7-8am range. Talk about running to get our beach chair!

Tom, Question, fromwhat it looks like we will be the only ship in port next monday (woohoo 7 days) and wanted to know does the massage area fill up fast or can i hang at PB for a while then get a massage, do you just walk up to them or should i go at the beginning and tell them ill be back at appr this time for a massage? let me know, also from people that have done the massages, I was just in the jamaican port of cal board and there are some debates regarding tipping< how much have you tipped the masseuse???

Archived