member's cruise

We were wondering what a member's cruise is like? is there a benifit to one is such a cruise more expensive? if you have taken one please advise.

thanks in advance!:)

A members cruise has a lot of benefits. There are special events, depending on what level C&A you are. There are also lots of gifts given to C&A members. We haven't done one on RCCL, but did one on Celebrity. We got a surprise gift almost every night, had a special excursion and luncheon, an extra cocktail party or two. When we booked our member cruise it was the regular price.

There is one on RCCL in January I think and the prices are higher, but I think it's because the cruise is selling well. I would go on a members cruise in a minute.

4 of them each year & 2007 we booked Ultimate Alaska, a 2 week Alaska & Pacific NW mixed together. We just got home 5/26 from Scandinavia/Russia Member Cruise on Jewel & the gifts were so many & so big they gave us luggage to get them home. Our free excursion was $158 value for a couple.

I don't know about the members cruises, but I just had to comment on your signature line Macop.

I've always felt that anyone who thinks a bad day on a cruise, (especially when spending hard-earned money and precious vacation time) is better than their job ought to find a new line of work! ;)

We have one upcomming in August on the Vision of th Seas to Alaska. We are looking forward to this. Others who have been on one say they are gredat. It will be our first Members cruise. Cost was the same as any other cruise, no price hike just because it is a member's cruise. Also, we have 52 people signed up for our Meet and Mingle party. Only 43 days to go.:D

Mike

We were wondering what a member's cruise is like? is there a benifit to one is such a cruise more expensive? if you have taken one please advise.

thanks in advance!:)

Stay tuned for the reviews following the Crown & Anchor/Cruise Critic Members Cruise, on the Freedom, sailing on 10-15-06. Double the fun, I hope! :D

By the way, we got a great price on our balcony cabin. Of course, we booked 16 months in advance. Also, there is usually an RCI coupon for C&A Members Cruises. ~ LL

Archived