Hairdresser on the Millenium

dmk

Hi Ladies

I don't usually get my hair done on a cruise but this year I decided I would treat myself. I was wondering if any of you can sugge4st a hairdresser if you used the salon.

Chances are pretty good even if you did get a recommendation, the person would not be on the ship when you are. I've never had my hair styled on a cruise (as a hair stylist for 15 years, no one does what I can do with my baby fine hair), but I understand the stylist do go through special training before they are placed on a ship. They work their contract, then may or may not be placed on the same ship again if they renew their contract.

Do not plan on getting your hair colored or cut on a ship, do that with your regular stylist at home. I've seen the prices for onboard services, they are much higher than most land based salons. I've seen the updo's and they always look nice.

Happy ks

You are quite right in all that you said. I hadn't thought of all those things. I am just looking for a wash and blow dry. I usually wash my hair and leave it curly but I thought I wought treat myself this time

Archived