Carnival Legend 7/15/06 Gay Men

samandtom

Dude.

Wait and go next March when my partner and I will be on the Legend.....lol.

You might want to check the gay & lesbian section. A lot of people post their for specific crusing dates. Just look out for the lesbians in flannel shirts on formal night.:D

Rob

Partner and I will be boarding the Legend on 7/15. We are looking to meet other gay singles and couples on board for this sailing.

Check the roll call forum for your sailing... if there isn't one over there, start one... good luck!

Hey Guys,

Enjoy your cruise on the Legend. Not going on the July cruise but on the Legend in November for a first time cruise. You can post on the roll call forum for your specific ship and cruise and also on the gay and les forum too.

Would like to know how your cruise on the Legend goes. We have to wait til November here. What cabin did you choose???

You dont have much time to wait. Have a great vacation.

Dan and Miguel

Dude.

Just look out for the lesbians in flannel shirts on formal night.:D

Rob

No, no. We don't wear our flannel shirts on formal night anymore, but we DO wear our Birkenstocks with our formalwear!

The Legend is a great ship. Have fun!

I am most DEFINITELY looking for a straight, singles cruise! One where the numbers of men and women are equal, more or less.

But it seems like such things aren't "politically correct" these days, considering how hard it seems to be to find such a thing.

:mad:

At one time I'd have given you a ration over being "not quite right" and publicizing it, but having survived my last couple of dates, well let's just say

that I have a talent for finding women who are so challenging that maybe having a male date WOULD be simpler! Less head games, simpler agenda, just less complicated in every way! And a LOT less time spent shopping for shoes!

But no, it won't work for me. My attraction is only for women, no matter what the hassles are that are associated with them!

Whatever. Have a good time!

Chris

Archived