Sleeping 8

CurtS

We have a rather large family (six children, two adults) and we're considering whether to book a large suite or two staterooms (inside and balcony). So far the largest suite I've seen accomodates seven (on Disney), so we're not quite there. Are there any cruise lines that have suites that can accomodate eight (besides the 14 accomodated on the Freedom of the Seas) or would it be easier and cheaper to simply get two staterooms?

Thanks.

CurtS

Royal Caribbean also has a Royal Family Suite that accommodates up to 8 with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There are RFS on the Vision class, Radiance class, Voyager class, and Freedom class.

You should price all your options though. It may still be less expensive to have an inside and a balcony rather than a suite.

Thank you, wrp96. I had considered that it might be a bit expensive but didn't have a clue where to even start to look for a suite that sleeps that many. I appreciate your help.

We have a rather large family (six children, two adults) and we're considering whether to book a large suite or two staterooms (inside and balcony). So far the largest suite I've seen accomodates seven (on Disney), so we're not quite there. Are there any cruise lines that have suites that can accomodate eight (besides the 14 accomodated on the Freedom of the Seas) or would it be easier and cheaper to simply get two staterooms?

Thanks.

CurtS

We also have 6 children. We took my mother along with us and got 3 balcony rooms beside each other. Then split 1 adult per room, 2 children per room. Opened the balcony doors and were able to go between the rooms that way.

Archived