Panic mode/nightmare

Has anyone else ever had a nightmare 24 days out that they missed their flight because they had not finished packing yet?? Had a nightmare that woke me up at 2:30 this AM, proceeded to make me think it was real until I rolled over and remembered that my flight is early in the morning and not in the evening.

I think I am losing it!

So did you get up and finish packing?? I don't think I would have been able to go back to sleep without at least making a list of some kind.

Several years ago my DH drove us from San Francisco to Yosemite. The last leg of the trip is steep and very twisty--with no guardrails. All night I dreamed I had to make the same trip and didn't know how to make the car turn. I don't know how many times I drove that car off the road (by the way, it's not true that if the car hits the bottom you wake up dead. I woke up breathing every time.).

my nightmares usually consist of me not being able to get to the port on time. I don't have to worry about not being packed because my DW usually will pack a month before we are due to leave. SIGH... I always end up living out of my suitcase before we even go on vacation.

We are sailing in 8 days on the Triumph. I had a dream a couple of nights ago that when we arrived at the Miami we went to get a cab to the port. The only problem was that no one at the airport seemed to know what or where a cruise ship was. I think I need a vacation really badly!!!!!!!:eek:

Has anyone else ever had a nightmare 24 days out that they missed their flight because they had not finished packing yet??

I have had this dream over and over again! It's either that I'm not done packing or we have the flight time wrong and miss it. ;)

Archived