Hump E1 or upgrade to D2??

We just booked the Explorer to Bermuda, to keep costs down we picked an E1 on the hump and were very happy with it.

Then TA calls back all excited that he got us a upgrade to a D2, he currently has both on hold and we have to let him know by Sunday. The D2 is towards the back of the boat.

What should we do? I have heard so much about the hump cabins on this site that I really want to try it. But are we being foolish not taking the slightly bigger ( 14 sq ft) room? If this was to a JS or something it would be a no-brainer but not sure what to do in this case. Give me your opinions.

Sue

Hard to say without knowing which precise cabin. If it is an actual *aft*, well, you have a decision to make. If it's just a regular old D2, don't DARE switch....stick with the hump. The hump is really great!

T

We had a hump cabin on The Serenade of the seas last October and loved it. The balcony was bigger and the view was better. And like HB Cruiser said, the elevators/stairs were just around the corner.

Archived