Duty Free Shops delivering to boat?

Hi all,

I read on a Vanuatu tourist site that the duty free shops deliver goods to the wharf. I can only imagine that those goods would be of the larger variety (computers etc...?), or do they automatically deliver no matter what one has purchased?

Cheers.

We had alcohol delivered to our cabin on the last night (delivered to the ship in Vila), can't remember about cigarettes & perfume (will speak to DH & let you know) but we bought MP3 players & a watch that we took with us when we bought them.

Karen

The duty free we brought in Vila (just alcohol) was delivered to the ship by the store we bought it from, and then it was delivered to our cabin that day - I think we had it before we'd even sailed from Vila. But it did come with a Vanuatu customs label saying it couldn't be opened until we returned to Brisbane. Maybe this was because Vila was our last port?

The duty free alcohol we bought on-board wasn't delivered to the cabin until late on the last sea day.

Archived