Help With July Savings Coupons

My Computer Is Not Strong Enough To Let Me Sign In For These Coupons. Called C&a, They Said They Could Not Help. Anyone Know If They Have Cruises From Ft. Lauderdale Or Miami? Hope You Can Help.

My Computer Is Not Strong Enough To Let Me Sign In For These Coupons. Called C&a, They Said They Could Not Help. Anyone Know If They Have Cruises From Ft. Lauderdale Or Miami? Hope You Can Help.

Elou, I'd be happy to help. There are coupons for Caribbean cruises on the Empress, Enchantment, Splendor, Rhapsody, Navigator, Jewel, Radiance, Serenade, Explorer, Adventure, Voyager and Mariner. Do you have a particular destination/ship/date/length in mind?

elou, try this....

http://theloves.smugmug.com/gallery/1645081

DH temporarily posted them for you on our photoshare site...

you can click on each page to view it individually...

view them in size "O" (the size option is above the selected picture) and you should be able to see them pretty well...

We are Platinum members... If you are gold your savings will be less... if you are Diamond they may be more....

Hope that works... :)

Elleluv, thanks so much for helping out. You seem to be the "guardian angel" most of the time! Not sure what happened to elou, though. I noted that they were on line (green light) for the time I waited, but the light is off now. Oh well ... I'm sure someone else will take advantage of your assistance.

Have a wonderful weekend!!! ~ LL

thank you all for the information. you were great. i might have to become a pest by asking this questions again in future months. thanks again.

Archived