Victory boarding question

nitnee

Leaving sat. on Victory. Brochure says ship sails at 5PM, and boarding begins at 2PM. We are close to pier and can arrive anytime. What would you suggest is the best time to arrive to embark?

Thanks!:eek:

Hi, I agree with everyone, its been my past experience that if you get there around 11, it seems to be a good time, we got there earlier and had to wait a bit, but we boarded in NY around 12:10. Had some lunch and started exploring. Vacation begins as soon as you get onboard, so.......Have a great time!

Fran and Ed

hi- i just got back from the victory- we arrived to port on saturday morning at arnd 9:30- tipped our bag man and was signed in by 10:00 am- it was just before 11:00 that we were on ship- one of the first on ship- the earlier the better

have a great time

The earlier the better try getting there around 10:30 - 11:00 and you should be through all of the various lines and onboard enjoying your vacation by 12 at the latest. Enjoy your trip, we just sailed a few weeks ago and it was fantastic, wish we were back onboard right now.

Archived