Trimaran Cruise to Falls & Beach???

Totally Addicted

Hey Totally Addicted -

I have not done the trimarin tour in Ocho Rios, but I have climbed the falls at Dunn Rivers. It was about 24 years ago and now I am returning with my family and we are all doing the Falls and then river tubing in Ocho Rios. We are using an outside vendor and that trip should take about 3 hours. We are then having lunch at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville and maybe my one son and I may be going to Bob Marley's house. We are playing it by ear that afternoon. My DH and other son are still up in the air about the Marley house, but they are definately up for Margaritaville. The water slides sound like great fun and the fact that it is a 5 minute walk to the pier really is appealing as well.

Will we see you there?

CauseyOutdoor

48 days (okay, so we don't have a fancy ticker, but we are counting the days!) :)

• 5 months later...
I just got back from the CB and I did that excursion. I posted a full review under Ports of Call. Hope it helps you decide. It was fun

Hi CruisinCoach, (or anyone who could help)

I'm pretty new to this forum. I can't seem to find the reviews for the Ports of call. :eek: Could you let me know how to get there?

Appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks

Ziggy

Archived