Princess' New Waves Excursion

CruisinCoach

I did a SCUBA excursion with Princess and highly recommend it. I know a lot of people use independent companies, but I was very happy with this excursion. The price was comparable since it comes with gear (which was decent). There was about 24 on the boat (which I know turns a lot of people off right there) but it didnt seem crowded at all. They split us up into two groups and while we were led around, this was only so they could point out certain things. If you went off a little on your own, they didnt care, as long as you stayed in the general area. Also, they didnt make you surface when one person got low on air so I did not feel cheated at all. The first dive was on the west wall. I hit a max of 100' and was down about 40 min. The second dive was a combo reck/reef (I forgot the name). 50 minutes at max 50'. A very nice dive with eel, lobster, and a HUGE grouper (about 5 feet by 4 feet).

The only problem I had was I didnt have time to purchase rum. I got to the store before 2 and they would not sell to me.

Archived