Art auction on Valor and Glory

coolbolts

Could a recent cruiser please let me know who is doing the art auctions on the Valor. Is it Park West or Carnival? I was on the glory last year and Carnival was doing them but someone told me that Park West was back on the Glory.

Oh, I am sad. I destest the Carnival Auctions but really enjoyed the Park West auctions. I had a momentary glimmer of hope that the Glory went back...oh well. Next May I will just write another scathing comment on my little comment card. Does anyone else find the "framed" art Carnival offers to be such a rip-off??

Oh, I am sad. I destest the Carnival Auctions but really enjoyed the Park West auctions. I had a momentary glimmer of hope that the Glory went back...oh well. Next May I will just write another scathing comment on my little comment card. Does anyone else find the "framed" art Carnival offers to be such a rip-off??

Not sure who I was watching on the Valor but I thought they were very good, very informative etc. I will take a look at the capers and see if its mentioned.

Fred

I thought Valor had park west last summer! very enjoyable even our 8 yr old chose to go to the auctions with us (we even won some free art in the raffles)

bring some lemonade to mix with the champagne (makes it much more palatable

Archived