Best Way From Vancouver Airport To Port?

123alaskago

What is the best & most economical transportation for 4 people from

YVR? I originally thought taxi but I dont know the extra charge per person so a limo might work out better. Any help appreciated.

p.s Are there wheelchairs available during check in? thanks:)

Here are a couple of links you might want to check out . . .

Airport

http://www.yvr.ca/

Transportation out of the airport

http://www.yvr.ca/guide/toandfrom/index.asp

Limo - for 4 people I would definitely recommend this way of travel. After you pick up your luggage there is a place to line-up and they are there waiting for you.

http://www.yvr.ca/guide/toandfrom/limos.asp

Parrotthead When you return plz post the details of the Serenade for a fellow Texan! Was it easy to find your way thru the Yvr gov. stuff arriving & departing? Did you use USD coming back? How was the food & entertainment? Matt Lee there? Seaview have old menu w/Reubens ect? We're so excited but only cruised from P.Canaveral which is a breeze in driving & ck in! Most of the info seems to be for Canada Pl. We will be staying @ a downtown hotel on Sat. & have transfers /RCL from there to the ship but independent air. We'll be 2 couples & I've read 1 cab nor even a limo can hold luggage for 4 adults & we'll need a van. The airport site says there are plenty of those...? There was nothing there about Xtra person charges.

Have a great time. Wish ours was a little closer!

Hi ya'll...for those that might know, would the same apply from the pier (Ballyntine) to YVR??/

Not quite sure what you are asking? In one of the threads that I had posted there is a price for a limo and it is the same price to either peir ($50). Honestly I don't know where Ballyntine is? I have only been to Canada Place and it is right downtown on the water? You will love Vancouver and it is fairly easy to find your way around . . . just ask and do a little research (always helps that uneasy feeling :D ).

Depending on the amount of luggage you have, I think a limo is best. We would have paid about CAD$50 + tax + tip for five people from Budget Limo but we had too much luggage (found out ahead of time about our excess luggage so we ended up renting a car for five of us). Jim at Budget Limo was really good at communicating though both through phone and EMail. He also has an 11 passenger van for slightly more if you have a ton of luggage. You can find his info on one of the websites mentioned above.

John

Archived