Mr. Barbado's have you heard....

Ohio-C-Luver

:confused: Have you heard of this excursion from RCI? Wild Feathers, Sea & Sand+Barbado's. I believe it's near the swamp but not sure. Can't seem to find much info about this. Would this be worth the trip. I do know were going to Accra Beach after, is this a good beach? We're an older couple and DH thought we'd enjoy the birds at this excursion, but haven't ready anything about Barbado's that mentions aviary's or birds. Help Please. We are leaving on 9/3/06 Adventure of the Seas. Guess we're going to be the only ship in port that day also! I think that that's a good thing!

Thanks for your help!

Jan

Adventure of the Seas 9/3/06

I’m not familiar with that particular tour, however, but following is my best guess….

I think you’ll be taken to Graeme Hall Bird Sanctuary and it is down in Christchurch by St. Lawrence on the south coast. It’s not an aviary per se; it’s the last mangrove swamp on the island.

I found a link for it and you can see if it’s something that you want to do.

http://www.barbados.org/graemehall.htm

Think you’ll see mostly egrets and herons but surprisingly there are a lot of Green Monkeys down there. If you’re a birder, I think that you may enjoy it. It’s no Trinidad, but the last time I was there it was fixed up quite nicely.

Yes, Accra is a nice beach and it is just minutes from the Sanctuary and one that our resident islander recommends highly.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

My best wishes for a wonderful time on my favorite island! :)

Archived