How do I plan a CC meet & greet?

roswellmom

We are cruising on the NCL Sun during Christmas Week. Our roll call is up to about 12 posters with over 30 passengers in 20 cabins. How do I contact NCL to ask for a meeting location? Do I even try to get NCL involved or do I just post where and when we can meet? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've been biten by the CC bug and I'm really getting excited about our trip. :)

I have planned our CC meets at a public place on the ship-- make sure there is a bar and a pool. ( for people with kids)

Make sure your plans dont interfer with other things. Make it more then once during the week:

example-- we picked the aft pool bar after the muster drill on the first day. (that way there isnt a set time incase things get held up)

give good directions- Our meeting took place at the aft pool bar on the side with the grill NOT the pizza side... walk all the way to the back til you cant walk no more.

---

We made another meeting at tea times on sea days.

And the last day so we can say our goodbyes...

this also opens up places in case people cant make it to the first meeting. People get so caught up with getting onbaord and checking out the ship- getting ready for dinner, etc..puts that meeting on hold.

Using the Roll Call is a great way to arrange such a gathering. However, don't make the mistake I did of having on the day of embarkation. To much is going on and people are to excited about being "on the cruise". Try to make it the first sea day that you have. If you can get ahold of the "Capers" (whatever NCL uses) for your ship and see when there is some free time on that first sea day and arrange a meeting around that.

Good luck.

Archived