Another ? for cabin CP

Disneycruiser#1

Ok, I am pushing for the cruise but what is the difference with the Category BB and Category BC?

The deck plan says they are the same in square footage but they are different decks.......right?

I think someone said the Cat BB have larger balcony's but are 1/2 covered and 1/2 not but the Cat CC have a better location and view.......I am so confused what is the best recommendation and why?

Thanks and I will try and not post anymore questions for awhile (lol)........

Which deck do you recommend for the BB and location forward, mid or aft.....thanks :) Also the movie under the stars on the CP. Someone mentioned you have to make reservations. How does that work? How many times can you go? Do they announce the shows before taking reservations? We have never cruised Princess but are very excited. we have done Disney every year since 2001 and the next will be this fall and CCL and RCI. How does the dining work on Princess and what is this flexible dining. I gather we can go to an assigned table at a set time or buffet but what is the showing up thing and reservation for what speciality restaurants........thanks again

Aft BB's are the prized cabins. I love aft. The views and listening to the wake, and the stars and moon at night are outstanding. When you get into your cabin, you will find a paper in your room that is called the Patters. It will have info on the movies, what is playing, times, and # to call for reservations. you have a choice for ding. Traditional or PC. Personal choice involves choosing your time to eat. Dress code is the same for both. You can go at any time from 5:30pm and it closes at 10pm. Traditional has two seatings, 6:15 and 8:15 pm. There are also alternative venues, Sterling Steakhouse, and Sabbatinis, both are a fee PP. Also the dress code applies. Then there is the Horizon court buffet, and the Caribe cafe. These are casual dress code. Between the two, it is 24/7 buffet, and after 11pm the Caribe cafe becomes a bistro, with tablecloth and menu ordering and also a buffet.

As I mentioned above, The PC has two dining rooms, and Traditional has one. I am not sure of the names for each. It will be in the Patters. You can eat at either. the dress codes and the menus are the same in both traditional and PC.

Archived