So who has done the dune buggies? Please help

mipo777

My DW & another couple are debating b/n the Dune Bugs or the Jeeps. I think the dune buggies would be more adventourous and entertaining (who are we kidding Im just excited the have a built in cooler), but the one question I have is size. I'm a big guy 6'2" w/ a veluptuous 50" girth, basically a football linemans build. Are the seats a hard formed plastic or are they somewhat comfortable? Do you think I'd be fine of do they make airline seats look generous?

Also we were hoping for all 4 of us to fit in one DB. Is this possible or is the back just for children? Any input is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

We did this last year, 2005, as a combo with snorkeling. It was fun but most of the driving will be on paved roads. The buggies were as big as any Jeep wrangler I've been in. They had 4 adults per buggy, so the back seat is not just for kids. The seats were cushioned, kind of like old school bus seat cushions.

I am 5'10", 250 lbs, with a 42" waist. I did not have any trouble. Hope this helps.

I booked this to, for our cruise in January. What tour company did you go threw?

My husband is a big boy to... so you will have to let us know how you fit.

Archived