Rooms near elevators

belle2

I was wondering about the noise level in the rooms near elevators on the Carnival Conquest on the Lido Deck. I think our rooms are near the Studio Atrium elevators. I would appreciate any thoughts or advice!

I really can't comment on the elevators on Conquest, but I was on Valor in March and we were near the elevators. As a matter of fact, I have been on many cruises and generally ask my travel agent to get my cabin close to the elevators. We've never had any noise or incidents being close to the elevators. Occasionally you may hear some noisy passengers getting on and off, but nothing that really bothers you. Most of the time you won'r even notice and the convenience of elevators being near your cabin is a plus. ;)

Had rooms near elevators on Glory in May on Verhandah Deck just below Lido. Did not have any problems with noise. In fact, booked the exact same room for upcomming September sailing on Glory! Very convienent to walk out of room and right to elevator!:)

I remember being leary the first time I was near an elevator. Now, I ask for them. You never hear them, and they are convenient to have close by.

My favorite is near the atrium......more elevators!

We were near the elevators on Liberty. It was the only time we were that close. It was very noisy. It seemed like every nite, we had some idiot standing out side the door laughing and yelling. I don't mind talking but not at 2am when I am trying to sleep. We even had some kids standing 2 doors down yelling at 1:30 in the am. These were little kids. Don't know where the parents were.

I was wondering about the noise level in the rooms near elevators on the Carnival Conquest on the Lido Deck. I think our rooms are near the Studio Atrium elevators. I would appreciate any thoughts or advice!

We had room 8261 on the Glory last week and it was just a few steps away from the atrium elevators....and it was very noisy. There seemed to be a lot of traffic and stomping feet. Also close to our cabin seemed to be like a steward station where we heard refilling of ice and clanking of dishes. I also heard a constant ding from the elevators being called. Normally I've never expereinced this kind of noise level by this area...but this cruise was different.

Next time I hope to be further away from this area.

We always ask for rooms close to the elevaters....Because ...um....well...WE ARE LAZY :eek: We have never heard excessive traffic or the elevaters for that matter.

After a long day, a close room is a godsend!!

Archived