Cabin Problems on the Crown?

Sandytoes

Sorry getting off the topic here but I have to respond to:

Lulley766 -

Don't get me wrong, we did have a great vacation. I just cannot understand some of the stupid, (because there really is no other way to say it) things that Princess has done, (i.e. nickeling and diming food and Sanctuary issues). It is one of the most sure-fire way to drive people away. All things being equal, in the future I will choose to give my hard-earned money to a cruiseline that values it's passengers. That's all. It's a simple case of live and learn and then move on.

I think your right that all amenities should be included at no extra charge.

If your on an all inclusive vacation, which in whole a cruise vacation is, then why start charging for this and for that. If vacationers wanted to pay for everything seperate than they would they choose a cruise vacation.?...

I agree with you, all meals should be included, and a wide variety of shipboard restaurants from which to choose. Princess should not charge you extra just to dine in there speciality restaurants. No charge for a lounge chair (especially since they advertise it being free), even a soda.

Cruise ships are floating resorts! Food, activities, entertainment, and accommodations, all for one price---that's what all inclusive cruises are about. No extra charges.....

Will the extra charges stop people cruising on Princess - I doubt it.

Now my question is this -- is there a totally all inclusive cruise line that does include everything? No hidden charges?

Archived