Movies Under the Stars Reservations

WoodsKeeper

I have a question about Movies Under the Stars for Caribbean Princess. When is the best time to make reservations for the movies? Will you know what movies are playing when you board or do you have to search for them in the day planner? Also, we are sailing on July 24, 2004.....does anyone know what movies will be playing or is there a number I can call to find out? Sorry....first time Princess Cruiser....too used to Disney!

Hi, WoodsKruiser (sp?). We, too, are sailing July 24 and have the same question--do we call immediately when we get into our cabin? And if so, how do we know what movies we are making reservations for? Is there a list immediately available in our cabin? And Woods, did you get your official cruise docs yet (we haven't?), as of July 2.

When you get to your cabin, you will find the patter already in there. It will tell you what the movies are fot that night, as for each of the following week. If you are interested in going the number to call will be listed. Do it early!! :)

[B][COLOR=DarkGreen]We were on the CP in May. When we got to the room the first day, we read the Patters and it said what movies were playing on certain nites. It then informed you to call a certain extension to make the reservation. We noticed that on many of the nights there were open seats, so the ushers let you in without a reservation, but that was slightly after the movie started. So far, from what I can tell from these boards, they have changed the movies only twice since the first sailing.[/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='WoodsKeeper']I have a question about Movies Under the Stars for Caribbean Princess. When is the best time to make reservations for the movies? Will you know what movies are playing when you board or do you have to search for them in the day planner? Also, we are sailing on July 24, 2004.....does anyone know what movies will be playing or is there a number I can call to find out? Sorry....first time Princess Cruiser....too used to Disney![/QUOTE]

I'm also on the July 24 Caribbean Princess Cruise. Check out our Roll Call on the Princess Roll Call Forum.

We're all meeting up on July 24 at 3PM at Morgan's Bar Sports Deck 17, if you want to join us there.

I'm making reservations, as soon as I get into the cabin.

Minette

Archived