Captain Marvins

NewYorker@Heart

We're using Captain Marvins for the half-day, 10am-1pm trip. We tender into port at 7am. I've allowed 3 hours to tender and walk/taxi to Captain Marvins and three to tender back to the ship once the tour is over. Centainly three hours in both directions adequate time:rolleyes: . Any comments?

Certainly...as a matter of fact, there is plenty of time for the 1/2 day tour if you'd rather do that. That's what we did when we came in on the Valor 2 weeks ago. In any case, you'll have a great time.

Hi Centerpoint - Oh good! If it takes more than 3 hours you might as well just stay on board.

Getting off the ship, the cruise line will get the people who buy ship excursion off on the tenders first. I would allow an hour for that. Once you get on a tender boat, 30-minutes is enough time to get to shore and walk to Capt. Marvin's. Coming back to the ship will likely take less time, unless you hit the rush 30-minutes before the ship departs. The ship will not leave if passengers are waiting for a tender.

You will have a great trip with Capt. Marvin. We did the last time at Grand Cayman.

Getting off the ship, the cruise line will get the people who buy ship excursion off on the tenders first. I would allow an hour for that. Once you get on a tender boat, 30-minutes is enough time to get to shore and walk to Capt. Marvin's. Coming back to the ship will likely take less time, unless you hit the rush 30-minutes before the ship departs. The ship will not leave if passengers are waiting for a tender.

You will have a great trip with Capt. Marvin. We did the last time at Grand Cayman.

jmo1 - Thanks for your reply. I should be in good shape then. Thanks again.

Archived