Stateroom 5037 QE2.

Mayor Kathie

We are booked on the wonderfull QE2 in October and wondered if anyone out there has had this stateroom(5037).It looks almost square on the plan and we thought it might be a little smaller than the others.Last time we were in the grill,but had another square room 2153 ,again different from the others.

Not long to go ,cant wait!:)

We are booked on the wonderfull QE2 in October and wondered if anyone out there has had this stateroom(5037).

Hi which cruise are you booked on in Oct?Might we be on the same cruise? If you want a really detailed view of the cabin l can take a photo of the cabin on my full working deck plans and email you the pic, these show the internal layout of the cabin(s) in great detail...

cheers Myles

We are booked on the wonderfull QE2 in October and wondered if anyone out there has had this stateroom(5037).It looks almost square on the plan and we thought it might be a little smaller than the others.Last time we were in the grill,but had another square room 2153 ,again different from the others.

Not long to go ,cant wait!:)

Mayor Kathie

Here's a deck plan of the cabin.

Regards

Andhow

1586174287_QE2Cabin5037.jpg.068e117e5a1a7ffb1390bc994a28b126.jpg

Mayor Kathie

Here's a deck plan of the cabin.

Regards

Andhow

Andhow,

I have old deck plans which show cabin configs which are not as detailed as yours. Would you be able to post an image for CA 3037, 3040? QE2, of course!

Thanks,

Bobby;)

Andhow - I'm interested in your deck plans as well. Do you have them scanned onto your computer? Would it be possible to upload them to rapidshare so we could all have access to them?

(I know that I'm asking for a lot of hard work - if you do have them scanned and wouldn't mind them being shared, but don't want the hard work of uploading them to a file sharing system, email them to me at mrkpnh at dsl dot pipex dot com and I'll do the uploading on Monday).

Andhow - I'm interested in your deck plans as well. Do you have them scanned onto your computer? Would it be possible to upload them to rapidshare so we could all have access to them?

(I know that I'm asking for a lot of hard work - if you do have them scanned and wouldn't mind them being shared, but don't want the hard work of uploading them to a file sharing system, email them to me at mrkpnh at dsl dot pipex dot com and I'll do the uploading on Monday).

pnhmrk

Unfortunatley no - I don't have them all scanned in as they are on A3 paper and quite fragile.

I'll e-mail you separatley about how we can do this!

BTW they are plans pre 1999 refit - they don't show the QS suites on them!

Andhow,

I have old deck plans which show cabin configs which are not as detailed as yours. Would you be able to post an image for CA 3037, 3040? QE2, of course!

Thanks,

Bobby;)

Bobby

Here you go.

Andhow

303800486_QE230373040.jpg.3b5183be56ee38c86253c6a9895ecf72.jpg

I have a full working set of deck plans from 2000 which are massive, 3 decks to a sheet and each sheet measures 3 feet x 5 feet 9 (yes FEET) and 5 sheets in the set.(l said they were huge!!) These show the FULL internal layout of our beloved ship even to the extent of the kitchen layouts, engines and bits that we wouldnt normally see. Every cabin is detailed with layout

A superb source of reference, but much much to big to scan!!!!

l would be happy to email a photo of the section

cheers Myles

cunardqueenATaolDOTcom

I've also just come across this web page of some individual cabin plans for the QE2:

QE2 cabin arrangements

Andi - If your plans are as detailed t=as those then I'm really looking forward to receiving them. Once I've got them I've to find a way of scanning them and then I can upload them to rapishare so that we can all see them.

Dear andhow

do you have the configuration of cabin 4100 & 4025. If you have I would love a copy.

Regards

coolgran

Coolgran - Andi has sent me pdf's of her deck plans. If I get time this afternoon I'll put them on Rapidshare and post the links and instructions on how to download them here

I'll put them on Rapidshare and post the links and instructions on how to download them here

Well, here are the first set of links - one link per deck.

SUN DECK

http://rapidshare.de/files/26096456/Sun.bmp.html

SIGNAL DECK

http://rapidshare.de/files/26096544/Signal.bmp.html

BOAT DECK

http://rapidshare.de/files/26096702/Boat.bmp.html

DECK ONE

http://rapidshare.de/files/26097207/Deck_1.bmp.html

DECK TWO

http://rapidshare.de/files/26097699/Deck_2.bmp.html

DECK THREE

http://rapidshare.de/files/26098139/Deck_3.bmp.html

Decks four and five will have to wait until I receive the photocopies - I get a message from Acrobat saying that the file 4-5 deck.pdf is corrupt.

TO DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDSHARE

Click on the link above for the deck you want. That will take you to the Rapidshare page for that deck, scroll down the page and you'll see two buttons towards the bottom right. Click the one that says "FREE" and then scroll down the subsequent page to get to two links that are titled as Mirror Berlin and Mirror Zephyr. Right click on the link and choose "Save Target As". Select somewhere to save the plans on your computer (I'd suggest your desktop, it's easy to remember) and then click save. You can then view the picture in any photo programme - Photoshop, Paintshop, Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, etc. If you double click on the icon for the deck it should open in a suitable programme.

Any luck with Four and Five Decks yet?

These are very helpful!

They're wonderful plans - especially those for 4 and 5 decks:D I've said elsewhere that I've spent a lot of time on them - I've spent another hour today and got nowhere - This is a break before I try again!

Glad to hear that you're working on Four and Five Decks still :) .

Yes, of course those are the decks where plans like these are most needed - most of the cabins (the old first-class ones) on One, Two and Three Decks are pretty predictable but Four and Five Decks were very "creatively" designed :) .

Archived