Legend 8N -- Tortola Excursions?

Funcouple

Go to the Baths in Virgin Gorda it is one of the most unique places I have been too. If you want to save $ we did it on our own the cost for two of us was $66.00 the ship charge was $82.00 a piece ($164.00). On the upside you save money but on the down side if something would happen you really are on your own, the ship's leaving your butt. I would still even pay the $164 to see it. Once there it is a little physical you have to walk down trails to get to the beach. One thing we found out after we had already got to the beach is that there are two trails one (the right side which most people take) takes you to a beach that has more of a coral bottom better for snorkeling the other (left side facing the trail) takes you a small but very beautiful sandy beach. You can also walk a trail from one to the other which they refer to as the caves but its more like giant rocks leaning on each other. My wife went through the caves and at first thought it wasn't for her but she loved it after we got to the smaller sandy beach. Take a smaller rock with you and pound on some of the really larger rocks, you will find that a large part of them are hollow inside.

Be sure to dig around these boards a lot too - we have liked what we have read about Patouche - a boat company. They will do a 1/2 day tour to the Baths that sounds like it would be a wonderful excursion! :p

When will you be on the Legend? We are always watching for reviews!

Archived