Sunglasses Question

harmon25

This is a very random question. I love my sunglasses I bought in Half Moon Cay on my cruise about 8 months ago. However they broke and I cannot find a pair that look like these. They aren't great quality, but I love them. Does anyone have any idea?

Sorry, cannot help you there....

BUT>> the best deal on Sunglasses were at Del Sol (there are shops in COzumel, St Marteen and a few other places) - that shop that sells the color changing shirts and accessories.

What many people do not know is that the SUnglasses come with a 100% replacement for any reason - even LOST sunglasses!

You do have to pay shipping and handling, but as long as you send in the postcard that comes with each pair, you get a replacement FREE. You can replace up to 8 times.. DH is on his third pair!

The glasses are a bit expensive..but high quality polorized lenses.. and knowing that they have a replacement is well worth it!

Catrin

.......the best deal on Sunglasses were at Del Sol (there are shops in COzumel, St Marteen and a few other places) - that shop that sells the color changing shirts and accessories.

What many people do not know is that the SUnglasses come with a 100% replacement for any reason - even LOST sunglasses!......

The wife broke her sunglasses on our last cruise about 3 weeks ago. I just happened to be watching a port talk on the cabin TV and the CD mentioned the Del Sol sunglasses and the 100% replacement. She picked up a pair in Grand Cayman for about $38 (if I remember correctly). I was thinking of picking up a pair also, but didn't see a pair that I liked.

John

Bummer... I was expecting a thread asking whether sunglasses were permitted on formal night. I was so looking forward to the entertainment. {sigh}.

Er, sorry about the lost glasses, but those Del Sols sound like an excellent deal. Can you get those online?

Bummer... I was expecting a thread asking whether sunglasses were permitted on formal night. I was so looking forward to the entertainment. {sigh}.

I hear ya! Tell you what...you start the thread while I make us some Jiffy Pop. I'm sure someone will show up with some beer! :D ;)

Saw a consumerism show on TV a couple of weeks ago. They tested sunglasses for the 2 important protections [uV and ?]. They tested glasses from $1.00 Dollar Store cheapos to some over $1000.00. The best protection came from $8.00 drugstore specials. And all over $50.00 did not protect as much as the $1.00. Everything under $25.00 passed. Net: If you want fashion and want to pay for it, OK. If protection is what you want, cheapo throw-aways are all you need.

Dan

Archived