What is the name of this Carnival Dessert?

prideofpride

It is like light, flaky philo dough shaped in a little sack, then filled with molten chocolate with some sort of sauce on the side? Do they still have it on the new menus? Will it be on the Pride? It was to die for on the Spirit a few months ago but I cannot remember the name of it.

I am not sure if this is what you are talking about, but I think it is called Bitter and Blanc pudding with vanilla sauce. We just got off of the Valor and had this dessert while on board. It was in a cup. The chocolate was at the bottom and you poured a vanilla sauce (a little runnier than vanilla pudding) over it. It was to die for! I am trying to get the recipe, but am having no such luck. If anyone has it, please post it. If you are going on a Carnival ship in the future, please ask your waiter if you can have the recipe!!!

I've just been told that it was the flourless chocolate cake which seems a strange name because it doesn't describe it at all. Apparently it is not being offered anymore on the new menus. I am totally bummed. I have no idea why they would take something that good off the menu.

Archived