Best excursion for 1yo in Mexico

soapeaches

We are taking our 15mo to Costa Maya and Cozumel in Dec. on the Holiday. What can we do other than the beach? Also will have older adults with us so nothing WAY to physically demanding (but they could do something else ;-)

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

We took my DD to Cozumel when she was barely 2 (several years ago - she is 9 now) They had a tour that was an underwater submarine/glass bottom thing and that was good for her because it was air-conditioned and she could see the fish and it wasn't too long. We also took her swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman, which I know you aren't going to, but she really did love it! Honestly, most of our time was spent putting toes in the kiddy pool and finding a shady spot on the boat, but it was a wonderful experience! We also did some shopping in Cozumel and put her in a stroller for that. There were serveral road side shows (guys on stilts and etc. that we would stop and watch for a few minutes of entertainment!) Hope this helps some!

I don't know about those two ports, but check out the ports of call board here. I got some great tips for our trip - ended up finding a hotel within walking distance with a toddler pool and a play ground. I'm sure you can find just the right place if you post there.

Best,

Mia

Archived