NCL Spirit & strollers

sailorsixx

Cruising next week on the NCL Spirit with a 14 mo. old in a balcony cabin. Just wondering if anyone has taken a Jeep 3 wheeler stroller along? My concern is the elevators on the ship and also the excursions with this type of stroller. What have past cruisers done? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.:)

I have one of those and I can tell you, I went out and bought a Jeep umbrella stroller just so I could conserve some space. Those 3 wheel jeep strollers are just so HUGE! I got tired of lugging it around here so I didn't want to pack it up and take it with us on vacation.

So this is what I got as a 2nd "travel stroller" and the price is right too...$29.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00030LWQI/002-9451480-3395204

Thanks Michelle. I thought this stroller was big also but my son & d-i-l are set on taking it. I will look into getting the umbrella one just in case. Thanks again.

Are you driving to the port? I know those strollers take up alot of space in the back of my car (Jeep Grand Cherokee)...leaving very little room for the suitcases. That was the reason I bought the umbrella stroller.

Good luck trying to convince them to leave it at home.

And actually, just to add, friends of mine just met us for a little beach vacation a few weeks ago. We both have the same stroller. We left ours at home and brought the umbrella one. They brought their full sized jeep stroller and complained the entire time how hard it was to lug around from place to place.

Archived