Qvc Chartered Msc Opera 1/7/07 To 1/14/07

Pennacruiser

Hey!

We're on the Turnadot deck, I can't remember the number, but I remember it is and inside cabin (mom watched one of those cruise ship horror stories and thought we'd fall off the boat if we had a balcony *sighs*) and it is right next to a set of elevators...kinda in the middle of the ship.

Hi Everyone,

I read a couple of posts ago that you were talking about your luggage tags. The only thing that I received was the red/white QVC b-day tags where you can fill out your personal info and slide into the back.

Does anyone have anything with the cruise date, ship and cabin # on to attach to your luggage strap? With other cruise lines these tags were always in with your cruise tickets.

Claudia

Hi Everyone,

I read a couple of posts ago that you were talking about your luggage tags. The only thing that I received was the red/white QVC b-day tags where you can fill out your personal info and slide into the back.

Does anyone have anything with the cruise date, ship and cabin # on to attach to your luggage strap? With other cruise lines these tags were always in with your cruise tickets.

Claudia

If you look at the front of the red and white b-day tag you will see the name of the ship and the dates - you just need to add cabin number on the id portion.

Hi Everyone,

Claudia

Hi Claudia, I received the same QVC B-day luggage tags that you received. Since these tags already have the cruise dates and ship on it, I just added the cabin no. to the info on the card that's to be inserted into these tags.

Well, I'm just about packed! My one large suitcase weighs in at just under 50 lbs. Whew! Is this week going as slow for you guys as it is for me?

Barb

event.png

Hi Claudia, I received the same QVC B-day luggage tags that you received. Since these tags already have the cruise dates and ship on it, I just added the cabin no. to the info on the card that's to be inserted into these tags.

Well, I'm just about packed! My one large suitcase weighs in at just under 50 lbs. Whew! Is this week going as slow for you guys as it is for me?

Barb

event.png

For the past few days I have been alternating between packing up for the cruise and packing up the Christmas stuff. I just hope I don't show up with lights instead of my battery operated candle think that would be overkill:o .

For the past few days I have been alternating between packing up for the cruise and packing up the Christmas stuff. I just hope I don't show up with lights instead of my battery operated candle think that would be overkill:o .

My Christmas stuff is going to wait. I just can't deal with that stuff right now. I know when I get home tho, I will be the only house on the block with my Christmas decorations still outside and lights still on! Boy, will I feel silly.

Barb

event.png

Christmas decorations are put away, we are 90% cruise packed...can't find my blue patent Birks...hair is cut and colored...pedicures on Friday! I don't think I will exhale until I am on the plane to Ft. Lauderdale! And, of course, this turns out to be a very demanding week at work so I am nearly ready to drop. Seven days on a deck chair sounds very nice.

This will be the first cruise for both my friend and I. Any advice or tips welcomed. We are going to be on the Latraviata deck. Is anyone else on that deck. We have an inside cabin.
Welcome My Mom and I are also first time cruisers, AND staying on the Latrivata deck, inside cabin!!! There is a web site offered by another member here called 'cruise diva' which offeres good info on packing, etc. If you have any questions everyone here is very helpful. When are you arriving in Florida? Kristin

SGTKoz - Frank & Joanne, Turandot deck, 10194

PennaCruiser - Barb, husband, Turandot deck, 10142,girlfriend & son, Turnandot 10144. Friend & husband, Turandot deck 10152

JGoula - James & Marie,

Tears - Central NJ, Norma Deck

MadHouseInc - Jeri, bunkmate Peg (Pego) Turandot, 10154

Rxdr - Lori & Shirley

Katastic88 - Her, mother & sister

DSuem - Sue & Rick, Turanandot deck, 10040, also with 2 sisters-in-law.

QuiltingBlueCat - Linda & daughter Ali, cabin 10179

Netty10453 - ?

Wedd30 - Her, husband and daughter

Capt.Nemo - Claudia w/friend Marge, Tourandot deck 10124

Slomo - Kristen and Mom, LaTraviata deck

Ex-DBA - from PA, Jean and husband Lou, Norma Deck

IndianaAndy -

PAMan - he and wife who works for QVC

Luv2Cruiser - Kathy & Don (updated)

updates in red

Christmas decorations are put away, we are 90% cruise packed...can't find my blue patent Birks...hair is cut and colored...pedicures on Friday! I don't think I will exhale until I am on the plane to Ft. Lauderdale! And, of course, this turns out to be a very demanding week at work so I am nearly ready to drop. Seven days on a deck chair sounds very nice.

Your Berks and my dye are hiding out together!!! Either I find it or another trip to the store:o . My true vacation will start with the first drink. Still need to take the dog to the kennel, my pedicure and get another memory card for my camera.

SGTKoz - Frank & Joanne, Turandot deck, 10194

PennaCruiser - Barb, husband, Turandot deck, 10142,girlfriend & son, Turnandot 10144. Friend & husband, Turandot deck 10152

JGoula - James & Marie,

Tears - Central NJ, Norma Deck

MadHouseInc - Jeri, bunkmate Peg (Pego) Turandot, 10154

Rxdr - Lori & Shirley

Katastic88 - Her, mother & sister

DSuem - Sue & Rick, Turanandot deck, 10040, also with 2 sisters-in-law.

QuiltingBlueCat - Linda & daughter Ali, cabin 10179

Netty10453 - ?

Wedd30 - Her, husband and daughter

Capt.Nemo - Claudia w/friend Marge, Tourandot deck 10124

Slomo - Kristen and Mom, LaTraviata deck

Ex-DBA - from PA, Jean and husband Lou, Norma Deck

IndianaAndy -

PAMan - he and wife who works for QVC

Luv2Cruiser - Kathy & Don (updated) cabin 12029. La Boehme Deck (splurge this time!)

updates in red

Since we have some newbies, I wanted to make sure they all know about our meeting each other.

DON'T FORGET EVERYONE.......Sunday at 3:30 at the pool bar, if you can make it AND please everyone try to make Monday at 12 noon at the buffet for lunch. Can't wait!

I'm pulling out yet ANOTHER suitcase. Luckily since my husband and son are going, they really don't need the standard two suitcases, so I am taking over at least one of them! Still have to finish notes for people coming in for my cats and Jack the dog will be leaving for camp on Saturday, at least he acts like it's camp. A friend will be taking him, she does dog sitting and he LOVES IT THERE. Now I'm off to the liquor store!

Barb

event.png

WHOOPPEEEE! found my hair color! Now my roomie and I will look like salt and pepper! So looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Getting my hair colored today..have no idea what it will look like, but it's got to be better than the gray showing through now! :D 99% packed, but seem to have too many clothes--I want enough space to bring home souvenirs. will "weed" through again...

look forward to meeting ya'll. our plane does not arrive until 2 p.m. so not sure if we will make 3:30 pool get-together but will try! If all else fails, just come to cabin 12029 and we can enjoy the balcony. :) Kathy and Donnie

Getting my hair colored today..have no idea what it will look like, but it's got to be better than the gray showing through now! :D 99% packed, but seem to have too many clothes--I want enough space to bring home souvenirs. will "weed" through again...

look forward to meeting ya'll. our plane does not arrive until 2 p.m. so not sure if we will make 3:30 pool get-together but will try! If all else fails, just come to cabin 12029 and we can enjoy the balcony. :) Kathy and Donnie

When in doubt, bring an empty suitcase! QVC is going ot treat us quite well:p .

That sounds great, but how do you know they are going to treat us well. Do you have an inside scoop.

I'm thinking that yes, we WILL come home with "goodies." I went to QVC in June for 20th b'day Open House (I'll tell ya'll about it on the ship!)... and I had to actually ship a box full of stuff home. We got like 2 big bags full of stuff. there was no way I was getting it home otherwise.

I'm also thinking that more vendors may go on the cruise. I see Joan Rivers has a show today I believe so that would be easy for her to arrange for the cruise on Sunday. I met Joan R. in June along with Tova, who is a very elegant lady. I could see Tova and Ernest going. I was disappointed that only 2 hosts are on the cruise (that we know about!) but someone has to stay and work I guess. this is all speculation on my part... but with the QVC "surprises" I think we will all be happy campers when the week is over. :D

Archived